With a growing focus on reducing our environmental impact, sustainability and carbon reduction, choosing energy sources like an air to water air source heat pump, into a home’s heating system is important and can help to future-proof your home.
If you need high performance levels, but only have limited space for installing a heat pump then choose the Firebird
Heat can be distributed through your existing heating network, whether that is a heated floor, low-temperature radiators and/or convector fans. This is an effective cost-saving solution.
The Enviroair air source heat pump was designed to use 70% of free power (calories in the air) and only 30% of electricity.
The power savings generated are directly proportional to the coefficient of operating performance (COP). With the
With its thermodynamic system, the
produces more power than it consumes.
Quiet and compact, these heat pumps currently represent
the best performing technology to equip your home.
Firebird products combine performance with great economy and have some of the highest energy efficiency labels.
Hitachi is committed to environmental protection through the introduction of the new R32 refrigerant in its heat pumps.
• Our R32 air/water heat pumps perform 5 to 15% better than traditional systems filled with R410A.
• More environmentally responsible, R32 reduces the fill volume of our units by 30% while also delivering better performance.
Contrary to classic heating boilers, Hitachi heat pumps have no direct CO2emissions. (CO2 only linked to the production of electricity).
Among all heating systems, this is the only one capable of producing more power than it consumes.
The size of the heat pump you require will depend on many different factors and Firebird can help you determine the right model for your home.
STAY CONNECTED WITH YOUR HIKUMO® FROM HITACHI :
• Remote control of your heat pump via smartphone, tablet, PC;
• the full range of functions can be accessed easily;
• management of temperatures and of ventilation;
• weekly programming;
• holiday function ;
• assistant function: program your heating configuration in advance simply by answering 3 questions ;
• SMART TIP function : in a single click, lower your setpoint temperatures and save up to 7% on energy costs.
AMBIENT TEMPERATURE SENSOR WIRED
(OPTIONAL FOR 2ND zONE)
Let your heat pump manage things for you
Your comfort is improved by the responsiveness of your closed-loop control system.
WIRED REMOTE CONTROL (INCLUDED)
WIRED PROGRAMMABLE THERMOSTAT
Multiple range of functions. As well as essential functions, you will have access to:
• weekly programming: enables you to configure up to 5 different temperature ranges each day;
• the «holiday» function: assures an ideal temperature for your property while you are away from home, using setpoint temperatures that you set up before leaving;
• the anti-freeze function : protects your system in winter;
• your annual energy consumption levels are stored and displayed.
|NAME OF THE SYSTEM||Yutaki M 2||Yutaki M 3||Yutaki M 4||Yutaki M 5||Yutaki M 6|
|Electrical power||Single-phase||1 ~230V 50Hz||1 ~230V 50Hz||1 ~230V 50Hz||1 ~230V 50Hz||1 ~230V 50Hz||1 ~230V 50Hz-|
|Three-phase||–||–||3N ~400V 50 Hz||3N ~400V 50 Hz||3N ~400V 50 Hz||3N ~400V 50 Hz|
|COP (Water 35 C, Ambient 7 C)||Nominal||5.25||4.60||5.00||4.71||4.57|
|EER (Water 7 C, Ambient 35 C)||Nominal||4.00||3.35||3.54||3.54||3.31|
|Energy rating at 35 C||Medium climate||A+++||A+++||A+++||A+++||A++|
|Seasonal efficiency at 35 C, SCOP / ƞs||4.93/181||4.25/177||4.75/187||4.45/175||3.90/153|
|Energy rating at 55 C||A++||A++||A++||A++||A++|
|Seasonal efficiency at 55 C, SCOP / ƞs||3.58/133||3.25/125||3.48/136||3.40/133||3.30/125|
|SEER / ƞs||Single-phase||4.11/162||3.95/155||4.93/194||4.83/190||4.70/185|
|Outdoor operating temperatures||Heating (DB)||C°||-20 to 25||-20 to 25||-25 to 25||-25 to 25||-25 to 25|
|Hot water (DB)||C°||-20 to 35||-20 to 35||-25 to 35||-25 to 35||-25 to 35|
|Cooling (DB)||C°||10 to 46||10 to 46||10 to 46||10 to 46||10 to 46|
|Water production temperatures||Heating||C°||20 to 60||20 to 60||20 to 60||20 to 60||20 to 60|
|Hot water||C°||30 to 75||30 to 75||30 to 75||30 to 75||30 to 75|
|Cooling||C°||5 to 22||5 to 22||5 to 22||5 to 22||5 to 22|
|Water pipe diameter||Input-output||inches||1-1||1-1||1-1/4 – 1-1/4||1-1/4 – 1-1/4||1-1/4 – 1-1/4|
|Minimum water volume of the installation||l||28||28||38||46||55|
|Water flow||(Min/Nom/Max)||m3/h||0.50 – 0.77 – 1.90||0.60 – 1.29 – 2.10||1.00 – 1.89 – 2.80||1.10 – 2.41 – 3.00||1.20 – 2.75 – 3.00|
|Compressor||Scroll DC Inverter||Rotary DC Inverter||Scroll DC Inverter||Scroll DC Inverter||Scroll DC Inverter|
|Refrigerant charge||kg (m)||1.20||1.30||2.80||3.10||3.10|
|Dimensions (H x W x D)||mm||704 x 1,248 x 300||704 x 1,248 x 300||1,380×1,252×370||1,380×1,252×370||1,380×1,252×370|