Enviromax Condensing Oil Boilers
Features & Benefits
SEDBUK Band A Efficiency
- Incredible efficiency due to a unique patented heat exchanger design.
- Up to 25% savings in fuel consumption compared with old boilers.
- Lower emissions and carbon dioxide.
Designed as a condensing boiler – not an “add on”
- Condensing heat exchanger is integral part of the boiler shell.
- Condenser is located at bottom of appliance to keep acidic condensate away from mild steel heat exchanger. This removes the need for a seal between the main heat exchanger and condensing section.
- Enviromax™ boilers are built from premium grade steel with a minimum 4mm gauge.
- All indoor models have a heavy duty casing with a polyester-coated finish to protect the boiler from normal wear and tear.
Widest range on the market
- With up to 60 models available, we have something to suit every customer.
Installer Friendly Features
- 4 tapping points on most boiler models - increases installation options.
- Front service access - easy access to common service parts.
- 7-pin plug - simplifies wiring.
- Optional condensate pump - lifts up to 5m - perfect solution where natural gradient is not available.
- Multi-directional flue options - increases installation options.